This revolutionary workshop has been designed to help urbanites step out of the daily rut to take a breather and attend to your soul. Combining coaching and the principles of horticulture therapy, much research and thinking have been put into it to ensure the content is light enough for anyone wanting to experience nature therapy, while ensuring you get the most out of the 2-hour session.
In this 2 hr workshop, you will be guided to understand yourself through the language of nature. Participants will:
– experience art therapy as you are guided to introduce yourself with colouring media;
– learn how similar human behavior is to plants and learn to draw inspiration from the way nature works;
– walk in the Healing Garden to touch, smell and taste our herbs;
– learn how to propagate plants from stem-cutting
– And finally, while learning the techniques of seed germination, you are guided to seed your dreams and download their intention in this very personal activity.
You will also get to enjoy our highly favoured afternoon tea set that includes a pot of artisanal tea from Gryphon or aromatic coffee, a slice of cake with almond biscuits and a scoop of gourmet ice-cream in our garden.
Your soul will be thankful to you for taking time off for this much awaited workshop.
Co-hosted by Irina Miu, PHD in Coaching who has years of experience coaching senior executives around the globe and Cath Lim, Certified Practicing Horticulturist and the Founder of The Plant Story who spent 16 yrs in the corporate world running the rat race before leaving her dream career to start The Plant Story 8 yrs ago.
Note: In order to ensure you get the right amount of attention, booking will close at a maximum of 10 participants.
Listen to what the participants say about their experience.